I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived. - Margaret Mitchell
It's time to face the truth and stop being in denial. It hurts more than it should and more than I thought it would. You know what it's like to actually NEED someone? I need her in my life. If i'm being honest, if I can't be her guy then I don't want to settle for anything less however I don't want her to go either. She said we would be friends,best friend, to how we were before or something along those lines. Far from the truth.
"You" might need me in your life, "You" might even still love me but you don't care about me. No matter how bad my anger issues is, how easily I get jealous, how often I swear, how short I am, the fact that I can't speak Chinese fluently or get exceptional grades..I know at the very least I deserve someone who cares about me... So no we're not the way we once were..I can't get my motivation back, everything is going downhill. I can't keep breaking down or keep losing my temper or keep telling people "I'm not in the mood" just because I remember something about "us" about you or when I see your tweets and how happy you are without me in or the fact that you don't bother to talk,chat or tweet with me first and it seems like you don't cherish those good times we had together not only when we were together but before that when we are actually best friends? Maybe you never did had a good time with me, won't surprise me one bit.I'd be lying if I said you going to another school doesn't scare me cause it does right down to my core. Your gonna meet new people and if you hadn't already, then will replace me with someone way much better. If you think I'd do the same,watch me prove you wrong.
Well the very least you could do is remember my name.At least.
No comments:
Post a Comment