Picking the Right Group of Friends
There are many types of group of friends around you. And trust me picking the right group or friends can have advantages in your life. On the other hand picking the wrong group will get into trouble, drugs and others.
2 Main Group of friends
- Friends who will be there for you no matter what
- Friends who will be there for you as long as you have something
Good Friends (Friends who will be there for you no matter what)-
Help you when your downGot your back no matter the situation
Help on your studies (trust me it can be a big help)
I don’t have to say anymore picking good friends is such a big advantage in your life. Picking smart, independent, trustworthy, loyal, good manners. I’m not saying that your friends are dumb cause I believe no one is dumb they just need extra help or just being lazy. Not all smart people are boring if u gave them a chance who knows you could find him/her better than those “cool” guys.
Nerds- how many times have you heard those cool guys calling someone a nerd geek or whatsoever. Listen up NO ONE is a nerd or geek. Who cares if they wear funny clothes or wear specs there being unique.
Trust me I’m getting sick of the cool and handsome guys getting all the girls or the popular and pretty girls being able to pick any boy they want. But hey that is not true love cause girls just want cool, rich, popular and vise versa. Now I aren’t saying that all girls/boys are like that so don’t take it the wrong way. And no one is ugly alright.
There’s many things I can say about picking good friends but I think you get the picture on how picking those type of friends (good, smart etc) can affect your live.
Bad Friends (Friends who will be there as long as you got something)-
Leads you to drugs
Wont be there when you have problems
Will pressure you
Will get you into trouble
Well they might not lead you to what I have stated but sooner or later they will or similar things. When you have problems such as family, financial and so on they wont be there for you they might give you drugs or so but that is NOT help. This does not effect only your present but it also effects your future. You think anyone wants to hire a person with a bad reputation and I’m talking about that high salary job trust me no one wants to hire anyone with a bad reputation but instead they will hire people with good and high education.
Which kind of group of friends you want to pick? Well the choice is yours and yours alone. Having even one friend is better than nothing. Remember if you cant find the right group of friends sometimes having no friends is better than going with the wrong group of friends.
Well in my next advice I’ll be dealing with bullies if you have any questions or need advice please just email or chat with me through my email alistertieng@hotmail.com
I’ll be online everyday till then take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment