Monday, September 10, 2007

Hey,i know its been ages since i last post,HOPEFULLY I'll continue posting regularly.Anyway I'm gonna update the entire site i think.Here's a quick update of my life,well not really quick.I'm mentally and physically depress and I just got a feeling something bad is going to happen soon..Damn..Anyway yeah here's a thingy that i wrote.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry
And i know it always comes out wrong
There's a part of me that still loves you
Even though your moving on

Always wanted you and me to be
But in reality me and you doesn't seem to be
Still figuring out what happened
yesterday we were best of friends
Today we act like we don't even know each other

The clock is ticking even at this very moment
So why not we try to make the best out of it?
And let's try to make it happen
Though i can put back all the pieces
It just doesn't fit anymore

Well i know Ive change a lot
And mostly your not proud of me
I don't feel like going through the day
Knowing its just going to be the same
Some point of the day we'll end up being in a fight
And i cant say that i blame you
But you cant blame me

There's an empty feeling
When i reach school
It just ain't the same no more without you

Say it to face
Look me in the eyes
Tell me all the things that you've been holding inside
I have a vacant spot for a best friend
I hope you'll register
Cause i ain't taking no one besides you

If your happier without me
Go ahead without me
I don't want to be your biggest mistake
I don't want to stop you from your destiny

All the time I've spent alone
Wont comfort me
I just hope I'll make it through..

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make