Hey,seriously not in the mood yesterday a lot of bad news just came in and I'm just not in the mood and on the verge of crying.Anybody whose reading this please help me,i cant take it any longer.I don't have my best friend to go to you can say she's pissed with me or worse.
Broken
You know I cant erase all the things you've said
It hurts deep down
Every time I see your name
My eyes covered up in tears
I guess the final page has finally arrive
I wont be part of your life again
Here comes alone again
Cause everything's broken
Everything is messed up
All the time i tried to fix this is all wasted again
Cause promises were broken
Every moment was wasted
And I just dont see how its possible
Anymore..
So we leave each other
Leaving behind all of our best time
You finally said you wanted to leave
Say that we never really were bestie's
Cause everything's broken
Everything is messed up
All the time i tried to fix this is all wasted again
Cause promises were broken
Every moment was wasted
And I just dont see how its possible
Anymore..
So i say hello to alone again
I hope someday you'll find
Something to smile about
when you think about me
About us
I know time is up
I just cant leave you behind
Cause everything's broken
Everything is messed up
All the time i tried to fix this is all wasted again
Cause promises were broken
Every momentwas wasted
And I just dont see how its possible
Anymore..
No comments:
Post a Comment