Sunday, April 27, 2008

Anger

No matter how I try I just cant control my temper.Its just that life's soo fuck up and soo bloody unfair.It always seem that god is against me and even if i count my blessings there just isn't much compare to all the undeserving punishment I'm receiving.I'm mentally and physically fatigue and emotionally hurt.And seriously I'm starting to hate everyone because they don't deserve what they have now unlike me I work my ass off and I SHOULD be given more!Don't anyone dare to say your good deeds are kept in heaven if I don't receive help from heaven now they'll be seeing me very soon!

My thigh and hamstring have given me problem time and time again maybe I'm gonna take it easy with sports for at least one month maybe I'll concentrate on basketball and cycling just to keep my fitness level up.As for my anger and patient I guess when things happen its up to me to stay calm.Soo far I found a way to stop me from doing anything I might regret which is sleep!I mean I cant do anything wrong when I'm sleeping right?Well the other methods I found to release heat is wrong so yea like punching the wall,vandalizing,hurting people and etc so I think I'm just going to stick with sleeping untill I found something else.

Life how I dread it more each fucking day goes by.I've been thinking and maybe life just isn't for everyone especially me! I mean people like me just get bullshitted and betrayed and we don't get rewarded very pleasantly SERIOUSLY.I mean when I have a problem who the fuck do I turn to?I mean each friend you go to for certain purposes I have friends but none comes under the "Listen to Alister problems Or And Comfort Him Department".I mean I'm Hanging On For Hope and the pain is enough to choke the life out and its the only thing worth living for.

----------------
Now playing: The New Amsterdams - Hanging On For Hope
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make