Thursday, May 01, 2008

Samba!!

Sorry for lack of updates school been crazy giving homework like nobody business.Greatest news is during my lack of updates Manchester United beat Barcelona to reach the Final of the Champions League so Rijkaard,Xavi or any other players and coaches stop being a sore loser and accept that its going to be Manchester United Vs Chelsea in the final.Be patient there's always next season.Look at me I need to wait 9 fucking years for us to reach the finals!

Amazingly just now i manage to study 2 pages of peribahasa in less than 30 minutes wow!Funny day today me and Ahmad versus each other in FIFA 08 Blackburn Vs Tottemham,i was 3-1 up when i Decided to put Samba(DF) and Friedel(GK) as my strikers and Santa Cruz as my goalkeeper which by the way kept a cleansheet!Why i put samba as a striker well it was 75minute and by then i was 5-2 up and earlier in the game I frustrated Ahmad because Samba cleared all his attempt on goal and he is BIG seriously!And everytime I clear the ball using Samba I shout 'SAMMMMBAAAA" that was really funny.

Anyway will update soon need to poo now till then

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make