Friday, April 25, 2008

Chicken

Ignore the tittle cause this post has nothing to do with chickens,I just ate chicken so decided to put chicken xD

Friday class was tiring as usual because Friday is sleeping day not studying day!And i slept for at least 5 hours altogether the whole damn week.blah blah blah let me skip the to the afternoon xD lazy to type right now.Afternoon was called to play for UFC due to lack of players and i can understand why it was raining really heavy..We won on penalties though i had to be substituted due to fatigue and injury.

Aiya Ill give a better post on sunday as tmrw i have to stayback and tmrw night is Chelsea Vs Manchester united,TITLE DECIDER

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make