Been a looooonng time since I posted anything,oh well Fucking Bored + Malas to study now= To Blog shit stuffs =)
Well at least I'm doing something riiight? Syukurtah I'm doing something. 3/4 days ago went to Temburong,yes me malas to count exactly how long ago so deal with it, went with Ahmad. He came around 7.30 in the morning to help me wear my Baju Melayu then we left to the port around 8.15 then we took a water taxi to temburong which takes us about 45 minutes.To make the time pass as usual me and Ahmad talk about stupid stuffs and started to sing High school musical songs for no reason haha.When we arrive I got the biggest shock of that day..
*Both of us stand up and i open the window next to me.
Ahmad-Just wait forawhile banyak orang
Alister-Alright buka window eh panas ku
*while opening the window someone stepped on my hand
Alister-FUCKING SHIT,THERE WAS PEOPLE ON THE ROOF?
Ahmad-I GUESS SO!!
Alister-WHO THE FUCK SITS ON TOP OF THE BOAT!!???
Then we both ran out while I gave the middle finger to the guy who stepped on me hand.Malas to write in details so imagine saja tah.Im really lazy right now so im gonna skip to the visiting house part xD
When we arrive at the house,everyone look at me like they never seen a Chinese before,I just ignore malas ku layan then Ahmad weirdly said that he'll show me how to eat like a properly in Temburong.We got our plate and spoon and fork then we proceed to get the food,I just followed him from the back then...
Ahmad-This is the satay sauce,so im gonna put it on my plate
Alister- Are you suree?
Ahmad- Of course
Alister- Riight..
Ahmad- Soo where's the satay
Alister- WE'RE SUPPOSE TO START FROM THERE!!!
Ahmad- SHIT *laugh crazily
The food was arrange from left to right but Ahmad started from left to right and...
Alister -Wont follow you next time like you dont know to eat tepulang
Ahmad- Maluku eh..
Alister- You should be haha
Then we find a sit and eat..Post later really malas xD
No comments:
Post a Comment