Monday, October 06, 2008

Best Day Of My Life..Soo Far

3rd October 2008- Before we went to get our lunch,they had a small prayer.The fuck up part bit is that while everyone was praying I just sit down there like a jackass and everyone was looking at me.It was pretty scary because everyone thought that I was Malay and thinking that I wasn't praying they probably thought I was dissing the prayers but luckily after they end the prayer Ahmad and me manage to confirm to them that I am a Chinese =D.

Nothing much happen while we were eating except for introducing me to some of his cousins.It was around 12.45 when I notice that it was Friday which means the Malays have to go for their weekly prayers at the mosque or surau so I was wondering great now who am I going to talk to because I don't know anyone from Ahmad's father side of the family so I guess I was pretty scared.But before Ahmad left he introduce me to one of his cousin which was a girl so it made me skeptical but what the heck nothing to lose right?But heck was I lucky to made her I mean we have almost everything in common and I just love being around her and plus she doesn't care how I look,how tall I am,whether I wear specs or not that kind of girls are BLOODY hard to find!

Anyway I dont want to show off so I'm gonna cut it short..I LOVE HER =D


My Multi-Purpose Name

ALISTER,nice and simple...I think anyway while I was in Temburong
dressed in traditional Malay clothes might as well change my name to right? haha. Anyway these are some uses of my multi-purpose name.

Pet name-Hamster
Medical name-Plaster
Girl name-Alice(Alis)
Malay name-Ali

See my name is multi-purpose if you come out with anything else do tell me.Well I'm tired of typing and I'm really missing her so yeah I'll end here..See you me homies..


No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make