Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Singing Time In School

Woke up at 5.39am because Syiqah <3 miss called me but I don't mind haha.BUT only she can miss call me at anytime so jangan macam macam miss call me.She miss called me so I thought she wanted to chat with me but when I went online she wasn't nevertheless I took a shower,change my clothes while waiting for her, like I said I don't mind.

After I brush my teeth and stuff I sign in to MSN via my computer and still she wasn't online so I ate breakfast and went to school with my mobile.Yes I bring my mobile to school, miss Syiqah bah need to message her every now and then haha.

Keep in mind that I messaged Syiqah throughout the school day so I wont be mentioning it again.Anyway today started with science all the way sampai breaktime...Sial kali haha.We answered 2001 past year paper and I remember that yesterday while I was on the phone with Syiqah she asked me all those questions and I finish the question paper in around 15 minutes plus talking with Wapii and Ikhwan. See I learn better if Syiqah teach me, maybe she should be my teacher haha. Sorry I keep mentioning Syiqah love her soo much bah deal with it haha.During break I bought a burger because inda tahan lapar haha.During assembly while teacher was giving us advice in a fuck up way me and ahmad..

Alister-Matt
Ahmad-Yess?
Alister-I have some advice for him
Ahmad-what?
Alister-He should keep quiet if he don't know how to speak properly

Then suddenly the teacher kept quiet and we went back to the class

Ahmad-I think he took your advice!
Alister-What can I say? haha
Ahmad-Pro kali ah

After break we had English it was funnn xD. Teacher gave us some important points to remember during the exams but we got bored even she got bored so...
Alister-Lets sing!
Teacher Kasturi-Lets sing?Okey la everybody stand up
Alister-...REALLY..OH YEA HURRY UP PEOPLE!!

Then we started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,Row Row the boat,London Bridge Is Falling Down and The spider song thingy haha.Stress reliever kali ah haha.Teacher also pick me to read a very very long passage because no one could read as clearly and loud as me haha I feel proud well sort of haha.

At Home

Syiqah ask me to call her at 1.30 so while waiting I watch the X-games and ate lunch.When I called at 1.30 she didn't answer the phone so I thought she haven't finish school yet so I called at 2 but she didn't answer so I got a bit worried because entah worried she's angry or something happen to her but in the end I was being paranoid.See that's how much I love her =).We were suppose to talk untill 2.15 but then me mom told me I don't need to go to tuition so I could speak to her longer =).We stopped talking at 4 so I can play with Ahmad,see she's soo understanding (:
Really love to talk to her if calling was free gila I don't think we will ever stop haha.

After me and Ahmad played game we went to buy Ice cream(SORRY SYIQAH) then we went home to get ready for tuition.Amazingly nowadays I know how to do maths on my own what a miracle since exam is near.

The End

Overall my day has been taken over by Syiqah just cant stop thinking about her.Everything feels soo right and everything is great.Lazy to post up really in details just pray tomorrow I won't be lazy haha.Oh by the way I have a new name.."CINA","CHINATOWN","Aliruddin" haha thanks to Raffie and Ahmad.

To Syiqah-....LOVE YOU =)

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make