Not Like The Others
I'm not here to be a fake and make friends with people I don't like.I'm not going to pretend that I like certain people so I can add it to my friend list. I rather have friends that I'm comfortable with and people who will have a good influence in my life.I prefer not to go to the mall often because I rather play football which WILL benefit my health instead of going to the mall everyday and do shit stuff thats going to ruin my life.
Its not that I don't have a life.The way I live my life is unique.I rather be home playing with my dogs then go out and waste my money on stuffs I don't need.I rather be at home playing games with my friends or chatting with my friends.I love to go out in the afternoon to do some exercise or just enjoy nature.Yes I do go out every now and then but you will NOT see me being addicted to going out.I'm a simple person.I don't need alot of friends to die a happy person.Give me less than 10 friends and a best friend then I can die with a smile on my face.I'm not a movie addict I watch every now and then so don't get me wrong if I don't talk about movies its not my thing same goes with TV series.I don't socialize much but that doesn't mean I'm friendly who knows if we talk often we could be friends thats the way it going to work.I like peace and quiet and occasionally some action and noise.
You only get once chance to live so I'm gonna live it the way I want it to be.I'm not going to waste it and make myself uncomfortable.Yes I am temperamental its because it piss the living shit out of me that people with large friend base think that there "Cool" or something and starts acting mean to those less popular and taunt them.I also hate those bitchy people because in their deluded little brains they think there "Hot" or something.Quite frankly I find you people very stupid and a freak.I hate attention seekers and I'm referring to those who will go extreme to get attention cause face it we all are attention seekers but I hate those who will go the extreme length to get attention its annoying do it in a decent and appropriate way if you want to get someone's attention or at least if you want my attention,remember I don't have much patience.
Its stupid that some people are scared to live their lives because of society nowadays.In my opinion its a shitty world out there so please don't make it any shittier.I'm not perfect but at least I know humble.Sometimes I'm not but I'm only human do forgive me.I want to help people and thats what I'm going to do when I grow up.I'm no good in education nor sports but I'm giving back to God and to those people who touch my life in one way or another and I'm going to do it the best way I know how.
Alister.T-My Personal Statement
No comments:
Post a Comment