Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lost Respect.

From my nursery up to primary 6 and some parts of form 1 I respect PDS/SMSS but right now I just don't care. The standard has gone down like shit. But the thing I hate most is the people not all but majority. Most of them are fucking anti-social and only stick with one group its fucked up. The other thing is alot of people will act as your friend because your in the same class but when your not in the same class anymore they treat you like complete stragers its stupid.

My mind is set,I'm moving to Jerudong International School.Why? Its way better there.I'll fully fit in over there.And plus I could even discover something that I'm good at with all the facilities provided.The people defers so its good,racism wont be a big problem over there or so I hope.I clearly don't belong in a school where everyone sticks to one group or people,I'm tired of being the outcast as the only chinese in the group.Plus alot of racism are flying around and I have no idea that the teachers could be that stupid and not do anything about it,maybe there racist themselves.

I've been in PDS/SMSS for what 14 years? I need a fresh start in a different school,different people,different teachers just different everything.I don't feel motivated nor inspired in pds/smss anymore its just like a dull fuck up place.

The thing is I don't want to leave someone.Yes "1" person only.I don't give a shit about the rest.Moving will make me happy but leaving her wont make me happy.I don't know what to do seriously.Will update soon,regain my mood to blog once again.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make