Just Keeps Getting Harder.
I'm just going to do this long post cause I need some sleep and I don't think I can do 3 more post.Anyway since my previous post,I've been trying to get my FIFA 09 to work and managed too after 7 tries? Things aren't going my way lately.I'm frighten to go to school tomorrow,if that incident during physics this morning affected me who knows what else could effect me.
I don't know what to do next.God give me a sign,tell me what you want me to do.I'm completely blank.I need some guidance here.Walking alone during dismissal ain't what I call "fun",its pretty lonely you know.Lacking sleep,even though how tired I am I always have difficulty in sleeping and I usually wake up at 3++ in the morning for some fuck up reason.Been day dreaming or night dreaming or just dreaming most of the time.My dream is my only chance to get what I want or how I want things to be.I don't know how to make them real but I swear I'd do anything to get what I want.Actually its not what I want it becomes what I SERIOUSLY NEED.
Well here are some things I wish I could say or feel or whatever.
"Another day without you with me,Is like a blade that cuts right through me,But I can wait,I can wait forever"
"I know it feels like forever,I guess that's just the price I gotta pay.But when I come back home to feel your touch,Makes it better,Till that day,Theres nothing else that I can do,And I just cant take it,I just cant take it"
"I don't know how you do what you do.I'm so in love with you.It just keeps getting better.I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side,forever and ever."
I really mean this and I seriously wish I could say it.This is not my sentences I do NOT take credit for this.
From me...
I don't care how long I need to wait,if there's a chance for you and me to be I seriously can wait forever.I never love someone soo much and for this long.Right now it doesnt look like there's any possibility of me loving another person.I'm tired of going with people when i don't fully love them.But I know I'm fully in love with you...I really love you...-Alister.T
-I dont expect you to read this but if you do..please forgive me I really don't know what to do...just soo in love with you..-
No comments:
Post a Comment