Those Simple Things Do Hurt After All.
I never thought in my life that little things would hurt/distract me.Well there's a first for some things right? The entire day I was wondering why something didn't happen,during physics I finally got my answer.I heard a knock knock sound and to my surprise I saw something and I wondering why not me why her?No offense intended I mean it have been me for quite some time,why the sudden change without any notice? After that I completely lost my mood and just kept quiet.I mean now I know how much those little things do matter.And at some point I was even at the point to crying a few tears.I don't want to put a fake smile anymore but I should just act the way I really feel,sad,depressed,hurt and disturbed.
Already dealt with an early disappointment as Astro did not show my Manchester United game on TV early morning.I brushed that aside thinking that school would be better,I mean after all the thing that makes me happy is there,what could possibly go wrong? Oh how I wished I stayed home,yesterday night I was suffering from stomachache and headache should have just stayed home.But instead I opted to go to school.Early morning fought with Arian,seriously if he keeps on getting on my nerves I will seriously punch him especially since I'm not in the mood and do NOT have patience to deal with his stupidness.I will say it again,I am NOT happy being in this school and I WOULD change to JIS given the chance.But then again...I don't want to..
Will tomorrow be any better?Seriously doubt it.After what happened today I just dont think I can put on another fake smile just carry on like everything is okey,because it is not.Been making horrible decisions lately this proves how distracted I am.I even lost my appetite to eat lunch and dinner even.Gosh I'll update before I sleep.I'll probably make 3 short post before I sleep so keep checking back.
"You look so beautiful today,When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away,So i try to find the words that i could say,I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away" - Alister.T
No comments:
Post a Comment