Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm SAD,EXHAUSTED and somewhat HUNGRY but...I feel inspired and motivated so I suggest you take this opportunity to read about my experiences so far and learn from it. I might not be the smartest but I can guaran-DAMN-tee you I'm more wiser than people think.

1. Things not going your way? Take courage and hold your head up high.

Some people describe life as a roller coaster ride one minute you can be in heaven and next minute you can be in living hell. We all face disappointments in our life there's no two way about it. The question is how do you react when going through tough times. The wise will seek comfort in close friends while the fool will keep it to his/herself and let it grow inside. I'm the latter one I must admit but with time I realize I'm not doing myself any good. I get angry easily,paranoid,insecure and even to the point where I eat and sleep continuously to escape reality but then I realize when I sleep i would either have nightmares or wake up sweating crazily

That's when I seek my friend for advice and comfort. Isn't that what friends are for? To pick you up when your down,to tell you your wrong when your wrong,to back you up even though you did the most stupidest thing in the entire world? We'll I'm lucky to have friends who would do that to me,heck one of them would scream at me like crazy in school just to get into my thick brain.

But I would like to tell you sometimes when we are face with problems and our friends can't help us, it is not that they don't want to but because its beyond their control and they don't know what to do and thats when we need a higher power.Yes,I'm talking about god the best companion and listener you could ever have.The BEST thing is his LITERALLY there 24/7 and he doesn't mind if you scream or shout your frustration and PLUS he will help and guide you if you ask nicely. Take courage and put your trust in god and I'm pretty sure he will take care of you regardless how hurt or fuck up the situation is.

2. Time heals everything.....NO IT DOESN'T!!!! ACTION DOES.

I use this example many times and I will use it again. A patient with cancer goes to a doctor,you think the doctor will say "hey its fine time will heal your cancer". In my opinion time doesn't heal anything but rather the things you do within the period will determine whether your moving forward,backward or staying put. Yes when something bad happens to you its tough picking yourself up but no one and I seriously do mean NO ONE says you had to deal with it on your own. You have the option to call your friends when you need them. I tell you solemnly if your friends don't help you in one way or another they are NOT....NOT your true friends.

3. Forgive and forget - the most shittiest thing I have heard in my life....so far.

Forgiving people is not an option it is ESSENTIAL.Forget? Complete and utter bullshit. We must accept that whatever happened,happened. That is the only way we can truly move on. Everytime I don't want to forgive someone because they hurt me like crazy I always remind myself "God forgave me for things that were inexcusable,why cant I?". Forgiving means letting go of your rights to hurt a person for hurting you in the first place. I'm pretty sure we are call to forgive one another REGARDLESS of whatever the person did to us.Sure it might take awhile but we must.I hate to forgive people especially when they really did hurt me and show no sign of remorse but I rather have a clean conscience when I die. Whether that person feels sorry well I'll leave the judgment to god. Let me remind you that when a person hurt you,you have NO BLOODY RIGHT to hurt the person back. What to do? Be the bigger man/woman and refuse to fight back let bygones be bygones as hard as it seem.God will deal with him/her with justice and in his own way.If face with threats that are life threatening talk to an adult you can trust.

I'm not asking you to 100% agree with me this is what I learn so far.Hopefully this can be of good used to someone if I can touch even 1 person it has been worth it.


Alister Nathaniel Tieng.

No comments:

The Young And Hopeless

Surving My Life Is The Biggest Challenge As I Dont Fit In With All The Other Boys..I've Lost Faith And Hope....... "Everything Will Be In place After Some Time"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Pro SvR 2008 Player Fifa 2008 player Manchester United Fan

Books

  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers
  • How To Stop Worrying And Start living
  • The 6 Most Important Decision You'll Make